Branda.LJM c:

Yes , one person handling this site ,100% Scam free k ,
be smart to use your brain cells to think . ^^
Do read my terms & conditions before ordering . :)
Lastly , Enjoy your stay here ! <:


Blogshop opened since 05September 2010 . ♠

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Take note .

Hi , due to my black layout of background , you guys would be having difficulty filling in the order form . I will get the problem fixed soon. Meanwhile , if you want to send an order , you could just highlight the words and fill the order form .

*GEO lens preorder #5 orders has been sent out , GEO lens preorder #6 is opened!

*This saturday , I will be updating with Dollywink eyelashes! stay tuned if you are interested ! :)


Any enquires , please contact me @  b.fashionass@hotmail.com or 91132232 . Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment